Code of conduct
PoliticAll AG ("PoliticAll ", "we") is a Platform dedicated to politics on which Members with interests in politics, activism and current affairs shall be connected. PoliticAll intends to promote a profound political discourse, including discussing, challenging and questioning different political views and ideologies. The Platform recognizes the freedom of expression. The Members of PoliticAll and their contents are precious and a core part of the Platform.
1. Guiding Principles
In order to promote a high quality political exchange on the Platform PoliticAll adopts this Code of Conduct with validity on all Members and their contents, in any form ("Content").
The Members of PoliticAll shall be guided by the following principles:
- Be responsible in publication of your Contents, set quality before quantity.
- Do not harass, defame, threaten, intimidate, stalk and/or bully other Member(s) and/or employees of PoliticAll.
- Do not publish any Content(s) infringing personality rights, including but not limited to publishing publicly or privately the personal information or contact details (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, photos or videos) of our employees and/or other PoliticAll Member(s) without their permission.
- Do not publish Content(s) prohibited by the applicable criminal laws including but not limited to pornography, statements against personal honor (willful defamation, slander, verbal abuses) and/or cruel acts of violence against human beings or animals violating elementary dignity
- If publishing Content(s) dealing with race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation a good instinct is required. Try to use common sense and objective arguments. Respect distinctiveness. Swiss law limits freedom of expression to the extent the Content(s) victimize and/or defame an individual or a group of individuals for any reason including race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. Hence, it is forbidden to call for hatred against such individuals or group of individuals nor organize propaganda activities with the same aim.
- Do not publish any Content(s) in violation of any intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights, ownership rights, trademark rights, license rights).
- Do not publish Content(s) that could be considered 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', 'affiliate marketing' and/or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Do not set up additional or alternative accounts on PoliticAll to use (or allow others to use) to do anything prohibited by, contrary to, or not in the spirit of this Code of Conduct.
- Do not use the platform PoliticAll without having reached the minimum age of 16 years. Do not use the identity of someone else to avoid the required minimum age.
- Comply with the General Terms and Conditions of PoliticAll and with all applicable laws.
2. Notification of impermissible content(S) and/or Member
PoliticAll is a community. Help us make it strong, profound and enjoyable for all Members. If you see Content(s) and/or Members violating this Code of Conduct or other applicable laws or if you are in the opinion that the Content(s) could affect the physical, mental, psychological, moral or social development of minors, please notify such Content(s) and/or Members to PoliticAll for review and possible take-down, in compliance with the process as set forth in Annex A of this Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Code of Conduct shall have the meaning set forth in the General Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into force and amendments
PoliticAll reserves the right to amend or change this Code of Conduct or any service at any time without notice. The latest version of the Code of Conduct published on the Platform shall apply. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure that you are in compliance.
PoliticAll, January 2022
Members of PoliticAll notify Content(s) and/or Member(s) violating the provisions of this Code of Conduct, under exact specification of the alleged impermissible Content(s) and/or Member(s) and justification of the inadmissibility of the Content(s) and/or Member(s). The notification by the Members of PoliticAll shall be made by using the Report button on the Platform, other features provided on the Platform to report such Contents or by sending an e-mail to: feedback@PoliticAll.com.
PoliticAll examines the notices received and will normally send one notification each to the Member(s) and to the sender of the notice, within a reasonable period of time after receipt of the notice:
a) In the notification to the Member(s) PoliticAll informs about the receipt of the notice and forwards the notice anonymouslyto the Member(s). The Provider informs the Member(s) that he is solely responsible for what he makes available to third parties using the Platform. PoliticAll can request the Member(s) to give reasons for the legality of the content or to remove the Content(s) in question. Furthermore, PoliticAll points out that the Member(s) is liable to PoliticAll for expenses incurred in connection with the defense against claims of third parties and for any further damage. PoliticAll can demand a security deposit from the Member(s) for the precautionary coverage of this damage. In clear cases, PoliticAll can also proceed directly according to section 2 of this Annex A.
b) In the notification to the sender of the notice, PoliticAll confirms the receipt of the notice and informs him about the notification to the Member(s). PoliticAll points out to the sender of the notice that the Member(s) alone is responsible for the content that he makes available to third parties using the Platform. PoliticAll also informs the sender of the notice that PoliticAll is not authorized to pass on data about Member(s).
If PoliticAll after examination of a notice considers the Content(s) and/or Member(s) as illegal or violating the Code of Conduct or if PoliticAll is likely to incur criminal or civil liability PoliticAll may, at its sole discretion, delete the Content(s) and/or block the Member(s) until the matter is resolved.